Jump to navigation
Wednesday (14:00 - 15:30)
Testing (Retiro C)
Session Chair: Nicolas Rosner
- CrashScope: A Practical Tool for Automated Testing of Android Applications by Kevin Moran, Mario Linares-Vásquez, Carlos Bernal-Cárdenas, Christopher Vendome and Denys Poshyvanyk
- SMUG: a Selective MUtant Generator tool by Simone Romano and Giuseppe Scanniello
- DroidBot: A Lightweight UI-Guided Test Input Generator for Android by Yuanchun Li, Ziyue Yang, Yao Guo and Xiangqun Chen
Wednesday (16:00 - 17:30)
Program Understanding (Retiro C)
Session Chair: Filip Krikava
- Fast and Flexible Large-Scale Clone Detection with CloneWorks by Jeffrey Svajlenko and Chanchal K. Roy
- Mining Input Grammars with AUTOGRAM by Matthias Höschele and Andreas Zeller
- Studying multi-threaded behavior with TSViz by Matheus Nunes, Harjeet Lalh, Ashaya Sharma, Augustine Wong, Svetozar Miucin, Alexandra Fedorova and Ivan Beschastnikh
- Cheetah: Just-in-Time Taint Analysis for Android Apps by Lisa Nguyen Quang Do, Karim Ali, Benjamin Livshits, Eric Bodden, Justin Smith and Emerson Murphy-Hill
Thursday (14:00 - 15:30)
Energy and Requirement Analysis (Retiro C)
Session Chair: Ivo Krka
- PETrA: a Software-Based Tool for Estimating the Energy Profile of Android Applications by Dario Di Nucci, Fabio Palomba, Antonio Prota, Annibale Panichella, Andy Zaidman and Andrea De Lucia
- OctoUML: An Environment for Exploratory and Collaborative Software Design by Rodi Jolak, Boban Vesin and Michel R.V. Chaudron
- GEMMA: Multi-objective Optimization of Energy Consumption of GUIs in Android Apps by Mario Linares-Vásquez, Carlos Bernal-Cárdenas, Gabriele Bavota, Rocco Oliveto, Massimiliano Di Penta and Denys Poshyvanyk
Thursday (16:00 - 17:30)
Analysis and Refactoring (Retiro C)
Session Chair: Kenji Tei
- CSSDev: Refactoring duplication in Cascading Style Sheets by Davood Mazinanian and Nikolaos Tsantalis
- Bottom-Up Technologies for Reuse: Automated Extractive Adoption of Software Product Lines by Jabier Martinez, Tewfik Ziadi, Tegawendé F. Bissyandé, Jacques Klein and Yves Le Traon
Friday (11:00 - 12:30)
Trending Technologies (Catalinas)
Session Chair: Nicolas D'Ippolito
- Data-Directed Contextual Relevance in the IoT by Colin Maxfield and Christine Julien.
- RACK: Code Search in the IDE using Crowdsourced Knowledge by Mohammad Masudur Rahman, Chanchal K. Roy and David Lo.
- Statistical Migration of API Usages by Hung Phan, Anh Nguyen, Trong Nguyen and Tien Nguyen.
- SURF: Summarizer of User Reviews Feedback by Andrea Di Sorbo, Sebastiano Panichella, Carol V. Alexandru, Corrado A. Visaggio and Gerardo Canfora.